Estate Planning for the Over 65
Medicaid Planning for Nursing Home Benefits
Have Medicaid or Estate Planning Questions? Watch Our “FAQ” Library of Answers.
- Wills and Trusts
- Long Term Care Planning for seniors
- Probate avoidance planning
- Personalized Service
- Not just blanket “legal forms”
- Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Surrogate Designation & Living Wills
- 20 years of experience developing medicaid plans for clients
- Helping clients obtain Medicaid nursing home government benefits eligibility while setting up an asset preservation plan to save care costs.
- Assisting clients navigate the Medicaid application and planning process
- Advocating for clients injured due to improper care
- Bed sores
- Dehydration & Malnourishment
- Violation of residents rights resulting in physical injury.
- Formal Probate
- Summary probate
- Ancillary probate