GREGORY G. GLENN – ATTORNEY
- Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Mr. Glenn has practiced elder law since 1995.
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Board of Directors for the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Member of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar.
- Completed his legal studies at the University of Miami as a visiting student. Reeceived his law degree from MSU College of Law.
- Medicaid Planning – Mr. Glenn has dealt with the Florida Department and Children and Families Medicaid application processing office in Broward County and Palm Beach County for years. He knows how to present an application, the proof and documentation those division office caseworkers require.
- Veterans Benefits law – Mr. Glenn is a VA accredited attorney by the Department of Veterans Affairs General Counsel’s office in Washington, D.C.
- Prior to attending law school, Mr. Glenn worked as a staff accountant and business consultant with the former big eight accounting firm of Coopers & Lybrand. He also worked with Dunn & Roth CPA’s where he prepared individual tax returns and studied different aspects of tax law. His business experience includes financial statement preparation, financial planning for individual’s, and tax preparation and planning.
- Mr. Glenn has presented topics regarding Medicaid law and Veterans Benefits law at numerous continuing legal education seminars for elder law attorneys throughout the years.